Overstock.com Annual Clearance Event TV Spot, 'Table Runner'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man surprises his wife with the table runner she wanted -- however, he took the name "table runner" a bit too literally because she is not happy when she finds a man clad in running gear standing on her kitchen table. Overstock.com says names can be confusing: people think the company sells overstocked goods, but it actually sells furniture and the latest home trends. During its annual clearance event, customers can get an extra 20 percent off.
- July 21, 2019
- “Where Quality Costs Less”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Ocean Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots