Sunoco Fuel TV Spot, 'Fuel Your Best: Peak Karate'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a martial arts studio, a man attempts to break through a stack of cinder blocks. His initial strike seems to have no effect on the stack as a fellow students laughs. Suddenly, the earth starts to shake and everything, including benches, clocks, shelves, people's glasses and, finally, the bricks shatter. The man smiles as he knows that he fueled himself and his car with Sunoco fuel. The fuel company states for the past 50 years it's been fueling peak performances.
- July 22, 2019
- Sunoco Fuel
- Advertiser Profiles
- Sunoco Fuel App
- “Fule Your Best”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Solve Advertising and Branding ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots