UroLift TV Commercial, 'Frequent Nighttime Urination'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
UroLift asks men over the age of 45 if they have frequent nighttime urination. Those who suffer from an enlarged prostate and are frustrated with medications and want to avoid traditional surgeries may qualify for UroLift, a minimally-invasive surgical procedure that can be done within the doctor's office to provide relief while preserving sexual function.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.