IBM TV Spot, 'Apollo 11: The Destination'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Over 50 years ago on July 20, 1969, humanity went to a place where it had never gone before -- a place where rivalries and hostilities didn't exist. While the actual destination was over 240,000 miles away on the moon itself, for a few moments, IBM says it was right here on this planet which we all call home. IBM is proud of its 4,000 employees who had a hand in making the Apollo 11 moon landing successful. Today, the technology company stands ready for the next giant leap, wherever it may lead.
- July 20, 2019
- “Let's Put Smart to Work.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots