Omega Speedmaster TV Spot, 'First Man: Greatest Moments'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Leaning on the tradition and inspiration of the Apollo program, OMEGA says that very few get to call themselves the first to do something great. As depicted by Neil Armstrong in real life, and in the film "First Man," the company proudly states that for the last half century OMEGA watches have been worn by astronauts who face the risk and take measures to prepare confidently for exploration.
- October 01, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots