2019 H&M Conscious Collection TV Spot, 'Fashion Made From Recycled PET Bottles'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
H&M highlights its 2019 Conscious Collection, which features items made from at least 50 percent recycled materials. Whether you're lounging in the grass, aboard a train or cuddling a loved one, H&M wants you to handle these garments with care so you can wear them again and again.
- September 12, 2019
- H&M Conscious Collection, H&M Sweater With High Collar - Conscious Collection, H&M Double-Breasted Jacket - Conscious Collection, H&M Short Dress - Conscious Collection, H&M Rib-Knit Dress - Conscious Collection, H&M Padded Hooded Jacket - Conscious Collection, H&M Chiffon Dress - Conscious Collection, H&M Rib-Knit Turtleneck - Conscious Collection, H&M Oversized Wool-Blend Coat - Conscious Collection
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots