KitchenAid TV Commercial, 'Kitchens Made for Making'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The kitchen isn't a safe haven for the meek and timid to make bland, uninspiring dishes. It's a place where creativity is made by the ones who are bold enough to break rules and take risks to become what KitchenAid says is the true mark of a maker. Whether it's a red coat of frosting that has a marbleized look to it or a presentation piece made by dipping balloons into chocolate, these makers have gone above and beyond to create their inspirations with KitchenAid appliances.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.