Mucinex DM TV Commercial, 'Library'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mr. Mucus interrupts Liz and Rob during their study session in the library by loudly asking them to cough. Liz shushes him and says she and Rob took Mucinex DX for their phlegmy and dry coughs. When Rob mentions that the medicine lasts for 12 hours, Mr. Mucus becomes outraged that anyone could study that long and the librarian kicks him out, causing him to hit his head on the way out.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Mucinex Maximum Strength DM Tablets
- “Two Medicines. One Pill.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mr. Mucus
- Zenith Media ... Media Agency