JetBlue TV Commercial, 'Just Alright Doesn’t Fly Here: Just Alright Beginnings'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Everyone knows the Wright Brothers invented air travel. But, the Alright Brothers, who owned Alright Bros. Airlines, made travel mediocre. Legroom wasn't a thing -- seatbacks were at travelers' knee caps. The in-flight entertainment came from the clouds outside of the plane. And, the snacks and refreshments were nonexistent. JetBlue says it doesn't believe in providing onboard service that's considered to be "just alright."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Just Alright Doesn't Fly Here”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Orville Wright , Wilbur Wright
- MullenLowe ... Media Agency