Procter & Gamble TV Commercial, 'National Geographic: Women Owned Companies'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Procter & Gamble talk about responsible sourcing, describing it as a broad term that includes environmental sustainability, diversity and inclusion. The company explains that it has made a commitment with WEConnect to spend more money with women-owned companies and invest in business development programs around the world.
- Procter & Gamble
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Grey Healthcare Group, Inc. ... Creative Agency, Omnicom Group ... Media Agency
- National Geographic