National Marrow Donor Program TV Commercial, 'Constance'
Constance was cured of her sickle cell disease because she was fortunate enough to find a perfect blood stem cell match from her sister. This transplant is the only way to cure sickle cell, but black patients have just a 23 percent chance of finding a match with a donor outside of their family. Be the Match strongly urges potential donors to take a cheek swab in order to join the company's registry and potentially be the cure for someone's sickle cell.
- National Marrow Donor Program
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Preston Kelly ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment