Emirates TV Commercial, 'Meals'
This family is sitting down at the dinner table to enjoy a meal together when a son asks his mother how her Emirates flight was. She gushes about the great experience she had while flying and points out that the rajma chawal with chicken and grilled fish she ate was exceptionally delicious. When her daughter-in-law offers her some unappealing pasta noodles, mom looks at the dish questionably and insists she's not that hungry, but puts a small amount on her plate anyway. Emirates says that it offers passengers multi-course meals with regionally inspired cuisine.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Fly Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment