Subaru TV Spot, 'Recycling Tip: Paper' [T1
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Subaru asks what comprises more than 40 percent of a landfill's contents between paper, aluminum, steel and glass. Surprisingly, the answer is plain old paper, which should be recycled to reduce unnecessary waste. The automaker encourages viewers to recycle their paper waste instead of sending it to a landfill.
- “Confidence in Motion”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Carmichael Lynch ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots