US Drug Enforcement Administration TV Commercial, '2019 DEA Takeback Day October: Parker'
A man shares how he would do stupid things to get his hands on prescription medication, including buying pills from kids and stealing from his grandmother's medicine cabinet. He says he had no idea it could get as bad as it did. The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration encourages people to clean out their medications and take them to one of its DEA Takeback Day locations.
- US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- 2019 DEA Take Back Day (expires: 10/26/2019)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment