Travelers TV Spot, 'Chair'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father is building a new chair for his expectant wife, which would later help their child stand up for the first time. As their son gets older, he uses it to build forts. He sits in it when he plays the piano. The chair is always there. When a leak breaks through the ceiling destroying the family's living room, the father and son work together to repair the damage. Travelers says that it doesn’t just protect things, it helps protect the life people have built around them.
- June 23, 2019
- “It's Better Under the Umbrella”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Fallon Worldwide ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots