US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) TV Commercial, 'Wake Up Cleveland'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The United States Drug Enforcement Administration announces that Ohio is the second highest state for opioid overdose deaths in America. The D.E.A. encourages the city of Cleveland to wake up and challenges the area to tackle their drug fatality problem through treatment and prevention.
- US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.