Charles Schwab TV Spot, 'Tech Stock: Low Trade Commissions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While at lunch a man brings up the tech stock he was talking about with a friend. The man says he got 500 shares of it at a good price. Although he only paid $4.95 with Charles Schwab, his friend says his firm charges $6.95. Even the waitress agrees that he's paying too much. With price improvement on 95 percent of orders, Charles Schwab claims you never have to compromise execution quality on low trade commissions.
- June 25, 2019
- Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Online Equity Trades, Fidelity Investments Online Equity Trade, E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley Online Equity Trade, TD Ameritrade Online Equity Trade
- “Own Your Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots