GlaxoSmithKline TV Commercial, 'Shingles Can Be What'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman recounts her awful experience with shingles. She says the pain and burning were so unbearable that her husband had to do everything for her, and the illness is such a shame because nothing can be done about it. When the narrator informs her that singles can be prevented with a vaccine, she exclaims "Whaaaattt?" and rushes her husband out the door and to the doctor to spare him from the virus. If you are 50 years or older, GlaxoSmithKline encourages you to talk to your doctor or pharmacist about getting vaccinated.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Betsy Zajko ... Female lead
- Brunner Digital ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency