GEICO TV Spot, 'The Gecko Meets Rocky & Bullwinkle'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The GEICO Gecko is enjoying the great outdoors, which have lasted through the years like the Rocky Mountains. He speculates the mountains must be named after...Rocky the Flying Squirrel? First President George Rockington? That doesn't even make sense to the Gecko, but 75 years of savings and service with GEICO does.
- July 07, 2020
- “75 Years of Savings & Service”
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots