BEHR Paint TV Commercial, 'The Deck'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a man throws a baseball with his kids in the backyard, Behr points out his weathered deck. Behr says that while he does nothing, his deck's worst nightmare is coming. But not today. Today, the man decides he's going to stain. Behr says that if you stain your deck today, the birds and the icec ream can't stain your deck tomorrow.
- BEHR Paint
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- BEHR Paint Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Stain & Sealer
- “Today Let's Stain”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Peterson Milla Hooks ... Creative Agency, Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency