Clear Gorilla Glue TV Spot, 'Museum'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While polishing the floors at a museum, a custodian knocks over, and breaks, a delicate piece of art. Unfortunately, the piece is clear so not just any glue will do the trick. His coworker comes over to help, but he doesn't think a clear glue is going to be able to get the job done. Thankfully, a gorilla that is equal parts knowledgeable and terrifying shows up with a solution. He recommends clear Gorilla Glue for the job and quickly the piece as back as if nothing ever happened.
- April 28, 2020
- Gorilla Glue
- “For the Toughest Jobs on Planet Earth”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Empower ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots