Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Commercial, 'Tessa's Rx Awareness Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman discusses her battle with opioids. She used prescription opioids during both of her pregnancies and got addicted quickly. She realized that she had to stop for her children and herself. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention wants you to know that you can recover from opioid addiction.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.