Chevron TV Spot, 'Value Everyone'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chevron says that it's only human to see what makes people different, but it can also make people better. The energy company is working with women and minority owned businesses, spending over $3 billion since 2014. Chevron is doing this because it believes that valuable ideas only come when you value everyone.
- April 18, 2020
- “The Human Energy Company”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots