Selah Way Foundation TV Commercial, 'Once Upon a Crime: Alice's Story'
Selah Way Foundation shares a story it calls "Once Upon a Crime." The tale is of an unhappy girl named Alice. Alice befriends a creature named Polly and is betrayed by her. Alice wakes up to a less kind Polly, who tells Alice that she owes her. This is how Alice wound up in the slave trade. You're encouraged to find out how Alice's story ends.
- Selah Way Foundation
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Help End Sex Trafficking in America”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment