Barasch & McGarry TV Commercial, '9/11 Didn't End on 9/11: Respiratory Illness Healthcare'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Barasch & McGarry claims the 500,000 people exposed to the 9/11 World Trade Center toxins are still at risk of developing cancer. Those who were in Downtown Manhattan around the time of the 9/11 attacks are encouraged to call as they may be entitled to compensation.
- Barasch & McGarry
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Free consultation
- “Lawyers for the 9/11 Community”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.