Better Business Bureau TV Spot, 'Ted Brown Music'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Better Business Bureau interviewed Whitney Brown Grisaffi, granddaughter of Ted Brown, about how her family built its music business from the first Depression and she is confident they'll be able to weather these difficult times, as well. Ted Brown Music is still providing music lessons for students and encourage you to shop locally through the Better Business Bureau.
- Better Business Bureau
- “Building Trust in Trying TImes.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots