STIHL TV Spot, 'Battery Power: Lawn Orchestra'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman takes on her unruly lawn with STIHL's battery powered landscaping tools to Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov's "The Flight of the Bumblebee." As the music grows in intensity, the lawn and shrubbery are cut down into immaculate form. STIHL says that its line of battery-powered lawn care tools is ready for any landscape challenge.
- April 06, 2020
- STIHL RMA 450
- “Battery Power. Made by STIHL.”
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots