WarnerMedia TV Spot, 'Real-Life Heroes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As pictures of empty streets are shown, WarnerMedia says that the COVID-19 crisis isn't a show or a movie and that there are no magic potions or fairytale endings. WarnerMedia shows pictures of those it believes are real life heroes. These people include healthcare workers and other essential workers and they are said to be writing the most heroic story WarnerMedia knows. The company takes the time to thank them.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Huge, Inc. ... Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots