New York State TV Commercial, 'Stay New York Tough'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
New York State Department of Health Commissioner Howard Zucker discusses the state's success in managing the COVID-19 crisis. He says that people need to stay smart by wearing masks, staying socially distanced, and using hand sanitizer. He encourages his state to stay New York Tough.
- New York State
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.