American Cruise Lines TV Spot, 'PBS: The Columbia and Snake Rivers: Retrace the Route'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
American Cruise Lines says that travelers on its Columbia and Snake Rivers cruise can retrace the route forged by Lewis and Clark more than 200 years ago. Along the way, travelers are said to have the opportunity to see historic landmarks and experience local customs and cuisines. American Cruise Lines is a proud sponsor of PBS NewsHour.
- American Cruise Lines
- “Small Ship Cruising Done Perfectly”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- PBS NewsHour
- View All Screenshots