XFINITY X1 TV Spot, 'Whatever You're In The Mood For'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
XFINITY says that when you say what you're in the mood for into your X1 Voice Remote, you'll find exactly that. You're encouraged to say "what can I say?" into your X1 Voice Remote to find more of what you love.
- May 21, 2020
- Comcast/XFINITY X1 Entertainment Operating System, Comcast/XFINITY X1 Voice Remote, Peacock TV Peacock
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- Smithsonian Channel, TruTV, TBS, Science Channel, Bravo, Universal Kids, Animal Planet, Comedy Central, NBC, Cartoon Network, Nick Jr.
- Crikey! It's the Irwins, Victor and Valentino, Songland, Parks and Recreation, Norman Picklestripes, The Daily Show, Impossible Engineering, Impractical Jokers, The Good Place, Will & Grace, Loud House, What on Earth?, Butterbean's Café, Epic Yellowstone, Top Chef, Paw Patrol, Unearthed, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Zoo, Mysteries of the Abandoned, Aerial America, The Last O.G.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots