Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law TV Spot, 'Census 2020'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law says that not only is the U.S. Census important, it's also important that people understand why they should participate in it. The organization claims to be a trusted source of information about the census and invites people who may have questions to call.
- May 17, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots