Capital One Checking Account TV Spot, 'Step After Step'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Capital One says that opening an account at some banks can feel like step-after-step. The bank claims it's different and says you can open a checking account in just five minutes. It says your accounts will have no fees or minimums to keep things simple whether you bank in person or on the app.
- September 16, 2020
- Capital One (Banking)
- “What's in Your Wallet?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots