WWE TV Spot, 'Is It My Turn Yet?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mattel showcases its WWE action figures and play sets in motion. A father loses track of time playing with his son's action figure set, as he plays with the figures for four hours when he believes it was just 10 minutes.
- October 02, 2018
- WWE (Mattel)
- WWE (Mattel) Fin Balor Mask, WWE (Mattel) Championship Belt, WWE (Mattel) Roman Reigns Action Figure, WWE (Mattel) Big E Action Figure, WWE (Mattel) NXT Superstar Ring
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots