SafeAuto TV Spot, 'Fârnhäan: Dress'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman at her cubicle desk asks her virtual voice assistant Fârnhäan to help find out what she'd look like in a particular dress. After a series of "beeps" and "boops," Fârnhäan shows her an image of her driver's license photo edited over a video of a woman running in a red dress. The impressed woman immediately orders her own. Although that doesn't sound right, SafeAuto says it can give you a great auto insurance quote that can save you up to 25 percent in three minutes.
- SafeAuto Car Insurance
- “3 Minutes to Save up to 25 Percent”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots