Hims TV Commercial, 'Little Blue Pill'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction and find that the "little blue pill" is just outside your budget, Hims wants you to know that the patent for said pill just expired, meaning that active ingredient is now available in generic form. Hims invites you try its ED medication by consulting with one of its licensed physicians and, once approved, receiving a monthly supply delivered to your door. For a limited time, Hims is offering a trial month of ED medication for $5.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Hims The Erectile Dysfunction Pack
- Try hims for $5 while supplies last
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.