Taco Bell Live Más Spirit Contest TV Spot, '2018 Student Section'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Taco Bell wants to pay homage to the college football student sections, which it says are the heart, soul and spirit of college football. To do this, the fast food chain has elected a special committee of ESPN anchors to rank and select the Live Más Student Section of the Year: a student section it says should be so loud and so amped up on chalupas and Mountain Dew Baja Blast that it will set the student section standard of excellence for years to come. If you think your school's student section has what it takes, you're encouraged to visit the contest website.
- September 06, 2018
- Taco Bell
- Mountain Dew Baja Blast
- Live Más Spirit Contest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Oregon Duck
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Deutsch LA ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots