Office Depot On Demand Tech Support TV Spot, 'Having IT Issues?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
One woman's salon was booked for weeks until her laptop decided to crash. When running a small business can be full of unexpected mishaps, like having IT problems, Office Depot suggests using its On Demand Tech Support for $15 a month that includes troubleshooting and virus and spyware removal.
- June 05, 2018
- Office Depot & OfficeMax
- Get 20 percent off regularly priced supplies, technology and furniture (expires: 06/16/2018)
- “Works for You”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- 360i ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots