Southwest Airlines TV Spot, 'Zero Extra Dollars'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When you fly with Southwest Airlines, you can check two suitcases, change your flight and watch live television in-flight for zero dollars. This system with low fares and no hidden fees is what Southwest calls "transfarency."
- June 03, 2018
- Southwest Airlines
- “That's Transfarency.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- GSD&M ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots