XFINITY TV + Internet + Voice TV Spot, 'Dance Party: Funtastic'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Inside an XFINITY store, a young girl approaches her parents, who are struggling to find the fastest internet. She informs them that XFINITY includes free DVR for one year and up to five mobile lines, which she claims would cost $400 less than top carriers' plans. Imagine all the fun stuff they could do with that money, like make a "funktastic music video!" With a press of the remote, a poppy song begins to play that is so catchy, even her dad can't help but feel the groove.
- June 04, 2018
- Get a special two-year offer on TV, internet and voice (expires: 06/24/2018)
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots