Centers for Disease Control TV Spot, 'Tips From Former Smokers: Christine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Christine, a woman from Pennsylvania, didn't think she was a "real" smoker until she ended up with no jaw and no teeth as a result of oral cancer that came back twice. Her tip is that no matter how much a person smokes, they are still a smoker just like she was. Centers for Disease Control insists that you can quit and offers help for those interested in free medication.
- June 04, 2018
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots