University of Illinois TV Commercial, 'Illinois Commitment'
The University of Illinois offers free four-year tuition to students who cannot afford to pay for the university themselves. Students, faculty and staff explain how this benefits both the students in need and the campus itself by allowing the best and brightest to attend regardless of their financial situation.
- University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Four Years. Free Tuition.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Tweet #IllinoisCommitment
- Scene Location
- University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment