NFL TV Commercial, 'The Future of Football: Kickoff Protection'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dave Toub of the Kansas City Chiefs doubles as both the assistant head coach and special teams coordinator. He explains how changes were made to kickoffs after seeing too many injuries strike players on both teams. The new rule changes to kickoffs have excluded running starts from players and that double teams aren't used against opponents during returns. These new blocking schemes combined with data collected over the years hopes to bring more excitement for football fans while keeping NFL players protected at the same time.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Dave Toub ... Coach, Kansas City Chiefs , Michael Floyd , Pittsburgh Steelers , Tyreek Hill
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency