Afflictor Broadheads TV Spot, 'Bone-Breaking Material' Featuring Kip Campbell
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kip Campbell claims Afflictor Broadheads are different than other broadheads because they're made out of razor sharp, bone-breaking material while others are composed of aluminum and excuses. He then compares shooting a deer with an Afflictor Broadhead to shooting a squirrel with a bazooka.
- September 17, 2018
- Afflictor Broadheads
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots