Aflac TV Spot, 'My Special Aflac Duck' Featuring Chris Young, Chase Bryant
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Aflac knows over 16,000 kids under 19 are diagnosed with cancer each year, which is why it created the My Special Aflac Duck. The stuffed ducks have circles on their chests for placing emotion badges, so kids can express themselves. Country singers Chris Young and Chase Bryant introduce the toys to a group of patients and are touched to see the children laugh and smile. Aflac says it aims to put a duck in the hands of every child with cancer in the U.S.
- September 17, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, Dagger ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots