IHOP 60-Cent Short Stacks TV Spot, 'Celebrating 60 Years'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
To the tune of "Happy Birthday," IHOP announces that it is celebrating its 60th anniversary with 60-cent short stack pancakes on July 17, 2018. And yes, that's IHOP with a P, because, in the restaurant's own words, "the B was just a stunt" to promote its burgers.
- July 09, 2018
- Get short stacks for $0.60 (expires: 07/17/2018)
- “Pancakes, Pancakes, Pancakes”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Vitro ... Agency, Pereira O'Dell ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots