Facebook TV Spot, 'Hurricane Harvey: Make It Home'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rachel and her husband assumed Hurricane Harvey would be just another flood in 2017, but when she marked herself safe during the tragic event she decided she needed to help others who were affected by the storm. So, she posted an offer for a free room in her home using the Facebook Crisis Response page. Because of Rachel's Facebook post, Mo and her child were provided with more than just shelter and Rachel turned her house into a home.
- August 28, 2018
- “Make It Home Together”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots