Esurance TV Spot, 'Not the Right Fit?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rather than emptying out pockets of cash for the insurance equivalent of a too-small shirt that won't button, Esurance suggests that people use its Coverage Counselor to find the plan that's right for them, claiming that drivers who switch over from GEICO save an average of $412.
- June 25, 2018
- “Insurance for the Modern World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Media Contacts (MPG) ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots