DURACELL TV Spot, 'Night Before Christmas'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While stuffing stockings for his family, Santa Claus wonders if he should use DURACELL batteries or any other battery. If Saint Nick trusted any other type of battery, he fears that his kids' toys wouldn't work, which could lead to some turmoil. His teenage daughter could throw her electronic keyboard out of the window and Mrs. Claus could trip over a toy and knock over the tree. Santa decides not to risk it and uses DURACELL batteries.
- November 05, 2018
- DURACELL Alkaline AA Batteries
- “Trust Is Power”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots