Center for Disease Control TV Spot, 'Tips From Former Smokers: Anthem'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Former smokers provide advice on how to live with a stoma. Extra care needs to be taken to do even simple things like taking a shower, shaving and bending over. The CDC wants to help smokers quit before they need to use any of these tips.
- September 13, 2018
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- “You Can Quit.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots